Wednesday, February 20, 2013

GOOD BYE SAN MIGUEL

The room in the hotel Nena reminds me of a board game like Clue or some other mystery.  The main room is large and dark; then there is a kitchen and if you walk down a hallway another room and another where the closets are.  I have to take a bus to get my pants.  This morning we discover the rooftop where the pool is and a magnificent view of the town, chaise longues, drinks, relaxation.

Last night supper with Sandra and friends proved joyful and restorative.  Good tortilla soup and chiles en nogada.  Lively conversation.

In the afternoon we played Qwirkle in library's patio where everyone goes to meet each other, borrow books, listen to concerts, lectures, and learn Spanish with locals.  Then we shopped for presents, and yes, got the shoes.

Tomorrow we leave.  Next year I'll like to rent a house if I come back.  Hotel living gets old fast.



1 comment:

  1. Have a good trip back and I am looking forward to seeing you and the San Miguel shoes. mk

    ReplyDelete