Now that you have drafted your story or essay, you need someone to read it and give
1. A good piece of writing requires the following:
- a defined objective
- a skillful use of language and style
- a compelling voice
- a workable structure
2. Determine the audience you want to write for and your objective in writing to
3. Determine the theme of your piece:
- what effect are you trying to create on the reader?
- what do you want to explore?
We all need readers to give us honest and straight-forward opinions on our writing. Join a class or form a writers group. You'll be glad you did.
FEEDBACK ON YOUR WRITING
CHICAGO LATINO WRITERS INITIATIVE
CULTURA IN PILSEN, 1900 S. CARPENTER, CHICAGO